When I procrastinate, I procrastinate hard. I am currently the rising queen of procrastination. Here's how I do it:
1. Buzzfeed Quizzes
When in doubt, Buzzfeed out. Yeah, I know thats cheesy and inevitably not a thing but whatever, okay? I'm a dork. Buzzfeed quizzes are fun and my favorite are the "Can We Guess Your Age" quizzes because I always get like 17-24 and I'm 14 lol. I'm kinda obsessed with Buzzfeed.
2. Youtube
Some youtubers I have been extreme bingeing on are;
Alex and Mia Vlogs, Good Mythical Morning, Jenna Marbles, Trisha Paytas, Freelee the Banana Girl and BuzzfeedVideo (i promise they're not sponsoring haha).
3.Self-grooming
When I'm super bored I randomly shave my legs and paint my nails. Sounds super weird but takes up a good 20-30 minutes.
4. Netflix
Finding new TV shows is great. Lately I've been watching Scandal, American Horror Story, and Pretty Little Liars. I also have been watching old Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe films, along with the Disney "Classics" Teen Beach Movie, High School Musical and Camp Rock.
5. Your cable's On-Demand service
Watch entire seasons of TV Shows on sources other than Netflix. I watch MasterChef, Astronaut's Wives Club, Devious Maids, and Fresh Off the Boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment