Sunday, July 19, 2015
Losing Weight
Lately, I have not been motivated to workout at all. Every time I do workout I just eat the calories I burned and then some. I don't want to be trapped in this body forever but I just can't seem to be motivated to get off my ass. The things that used to motivate me don't anymore and I find myself being discouraged even when the scale reveals a lesser number than before. Because to me a couple pounds isn't good enough. It's still not how little I want to be in the long run. I eat from a limited amount of food groups now that I'm vegan and I find myself always going to bread when I should be going to vegetables. I just need someone to start a journey with me. If anyone wants to lose a good bit of weight "the healthy way" and needs some encouragement, please email me at camaracray@gmail.com. Another entry will be posted tomorrow :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment